Sets the rules to give great one-design and handicap racing - enhancing resale values
Organises websites, race reports, news, social media - keeping you informed
Organises racing events with fantastic social scene - improving your Class’s popularity and value
Organises training events - helping you get the most from your boat
Liaises with the builder, RS Sailing - ensuring the quality and specification are what owners want
Negotiates excellent discounts from the RS Sailing Store, including sail discounts, and many other companies
Encourages new people to get involved - giving a better experience for everyone
Who is your Class Association?
It is run by volunteer sailors with back-up by part time professional administrators
The sailors make the plans and decisions - without having to do all the leg work
Please show support by joining your Class Association
The cost is tiny compared to your benefits, working out at just £3.75 per month for Full Membership, £3 per month for Club Membership or £2.08 per month for Youth Membership
By taking out International Class Association membership for one class, you will have reciprocal membership to the RS100, RS200, RS300, RS400, RS600, RS700, RS800, RS Vareo International and International RS500 Class Associations
One event membership is available for all events except National and major championships, for use by those borrowing a boat, intending to only sail in one RS Class Association event etc. Click here.
- Hull and gelcoat in great condition, blemish free, competitive and race ready.
- Halyard, mainsheet and spinnaker sheets replaced last season. All RS Store supplied (Gottifredi Maffioli Evolution Kevlar)
- Staymaster lowers and Harken fittings throughout
- New outhaul and internal boom 4 to 1 system with elastic release replaced last season.
- Elastic within kite pump system replaced last season. Working very well.
- Continuous Gottifredi Maffioli Evolution Kevlar down haul and kicker
- Intermediate bars and outer wings with pro grip all serviceable and in good condition.
- Dyneema trapeze lines spliced with adjusters
- Two suits of sails. Race sails barely used. Main and spinnaker in great condition. Training sails well used but good for club racing
- All spars serviceable and effective on the race course. 34 of mast covered with varnish. 14 requires revarnishing at parts where more flex is exhibited just beneath lowers and at the pin end.
- Kicker strop replaced last season, bolted through boom. No riveting used.
- Anti burst trolly wheels
- Combi trailer in good condition. Trailer wheels brand new. Minimal mileage. Hitch lock provided.
- Brand new spare magic marine foot loops ready to fit but not fitted as of yet.
- Brand new hydralite Rain and Sun top cover last season. Under cover in good condition.
- Rudder in good condition. Daggerboard reasonable condition. Evidence of repair work to trailing edge.
- Spares available.
- Spinlock rig tension gauge (included subject to discussion)