Switzerland
Czech Republic
Germany
Spain
France
United Kingdom
Italy
Japan

RS Summer Regatta, RS500 Nationals, RS400 Southern Champs, RTYC, 20/21 June

We wanted to update you all on our thinking re the RS Summer Regatta, RS500 Nationals and RS400 Southern Champs, RTYC, scheduled for 20/21 June.
 
With 10 weeks to go until the event is due to take place, we feel that it is still too early to take a decision.  Whilst we appreciate that it may not be possible to go ahead, we are also mindful that if restrictions are lifted there may be a huge appetite for sailors to get back on the water, and we don't want to make a premature decision to cancel that we may later regret.
 
We intend to make a decision with the club at the end of April. Thank you for bearing with us.

More information on
Website Security Test